Hearing Self Test
Hearing Health Quiz
The following questions will help you determine if you should have your hearing evaluated by an audiologist:
- Do you have a problem hearing over the telephone?
- Do you have trouble following the conversation when two or more people are talking at the same time?
- Do people complain that you turn the TV volume up too high?
- Do you have to strain to understand conversation?
- Do you have trouble hearing in noisy places?
- Do you find yourself asking people to repeat themselves?
- Do many people you talk to seem to mumble (or not speak clearly)?
- Do you misunderstand what others are saying and respond inappropriately?
- Do you have trouble understanding the speech of women and children?
- Do people get annoyed because you misunderstand what they say?
If you have answered YES to more than two of these questions, we recommend you contact our office to schedule a comprehensive hearing evaluation.